Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Junk (Not Enough Hours in the Day)

  OK so another fairly short blog today because my boy has been having some hard times with algebra and since I suck at it myself I've been running him to his cousins for tutoring in the evenings after work which makes it kinda hard to get my blog done, but hey his grades take priority over me talking to myself as my subscriber base is still in the single digits.

  First did everybody like the game from my last post, and should I keep doing them on a weekly basis I'm really trying diffrent things to see what goes over the best but you guys got to let me know.

  So I was watching HBO last night the new Robin Williams stand up, Weapons of Self Destruction and it's pretty funny, you should check it out if you get the chance, one thing he said that I thought would actually be a really good idea was that they should make all the politician wear uniforms like the Nascar drivers with there sponsers names and logos all over them that would probably help us understand why they vote the way they do that's for sure.

  I can see all the republicans now with big Aetna logos on there jackets as they vote no on healthcare reform imagine that, or British Petroleum logos as they vote against spending money on clean coal technology, or solar energy, as you may have guessed I'm a democrat not real popular in my home state of north carolina but then I've never really worried about being popular.

  Anyway I'm not going to say anymore about politics because it brings out the worst in people no matter which side of the aisle your on, in all honesty the best thing they could do is get rid of party systems altogether, with as many problems as this country has right now you'd think somebody would want to try to fix it instead they just want to blame the other for why it's broke.

  OK that's all I got time for today you got something you want to rant about let me know I'll give you a shot as a guest blogger.
Bubble Spinner
  NEW GAME ON MONDAY

                                                                              PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory