Friday, December 4, 2009

It Is What It Is (BULL***T)

  OK so this blog would have been better if I wrote it two weeks ago but what the heck it is what it is.

  I hate that saying by the way I should smack myself for using it because really nothing is what it is, it's all double talk, glitter, glitz and good old fasion B.S. rolled up in a big ball and shoved down our throats choking the life out of us, or at the very least smothering are intellect to the point that all we can do is babble stupid phrases like it is what it is, or hey it's got to be true I saw it on Oprah.

  But that's not what I wanted to talk about I wanted to talk about why is everybody making such a big deal over Adam Lambert's performance at the AMA awards, so what he kissed a guy did we not all know he was gay who cares, Britney did the same thing with Madonna a couple years ago and everybody thought that was hot.

  I guess the problem is he's a guy and there is definetly a double standard in this country when it comes to male homosexuality vs female hot lesbian action, and let's set the record straight right now. I am not gay never have been gay, never will be gay, but I belive firmly that everyone has the right to be what they want to be as long as there not hurting me, and even though it doesn't turn me on to see Adam swapping spit with some other guy it's his business and if the gals can do it and get away with it then he should be able to too.

  Maybe it's just that most men are completely homophobic they think every gay man wants a piece of there booty, how stupid is that like gay translates to I'm not picky as long as it's male, maybe some of these guys should feel offended that there so obviously socially backward that no gay man would even think to approach them.

  And while I'm thinking of it why are we so fascinated with the private lives of celebrities Tiger Woods drives his car up a tree and thats all the media can talk about for a week speculating as to how, and why it happened, Who the hell cares!!! all the hype and all the coverage to find out nothing except he's going to be fined a 170 dollars, and I guarantee the news media spent over a million to cover the story.

  Well I guess it is what it is.

  P. S. I'm going to put a pair of hot lesbians on the thumbnail for this post and I bet I get more hits than all my other posts combined.  this pick should do.

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2009 at 1:39 AM , Anonymous skwguitar said...

Nice post... I feel the same way. If it's not affecting me personally, what business of mine is it? I'd never even heard of Lambert, actually, and I still haven't seen the video (didn't really have a desire to) but like you said if the girls can get away with it then the guys should too. It shouldn't be a big deal.

BTW - Nice lesbians!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory