Thursday, December 3, 2009

LED THROWIES( These Are Cool)

  OK these things have been around for awhile from what I read but there still cool and I wanted you guys to check them out.

  Besides I don't have time to come up with interesting things to bitch about everyday plus I wanted to see if I could get this to post properly on my blog page also I've been thinking that between articles I could posts something like weird pic of the week, maybe a puzzle page or even more guest blogs by my subscribers so if you have something you'd like to post on my blog page add a comment along with your e-mail address and I'll let you know where to send it. ofcourse I will have to proof anything before I publish it but I'm pretty open minded and lienent on content.

  I wish my post editor had a spellchecker I'm afraid some of my spelling is way off.


LED Throwies - More DIY How To Projects

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory