Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Blog (Are You Kidding Me???)

  Turkey Day is almost here and I know what your thinking another cornball holiday blog about how to cook the perfect bird or make the ultimate pumpkin pie but your wrong, I don't care how you cook your bird you can have cheeseburgers and fries for Thanksgiving if that's what makes you happy.

  I was almost not going to mention Thanksgiving at all but it just happens to be my absolute favorite holiday so at the risk of sounding cliche or cheesy I have to say a few words.

  Thanksgiving Day is about family and friends and getting together and enjoying what we have to be thankful for in fact it's alot like Christmas except without all the B.S. but I'm not here to bash Christmas it's far to easy a target, as is Easter and Haloween.

  So back to Thanksgiving and being thankful and giving thanks and no I'm not getting ready to break religious on you I'm not talking about praying although if thats how you choose to do it I support your right to do so and do so to any god you choose be it Christian, Muslim, Hindu, whatever, lets just be thankful for what we have because there is always someone out there who has it worse than you do.

  So help yourself to another plate of turkey and dressing, or another cheeseburger, tofu wrap whatever.

  But mostly help a friend or neighbor and be thankful your able to do so.

                                                         HAPPY THANKSGIVING

PEACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory