Friday, November 20, 2009

My First Blog

Welcome to my first blog I have been wanting to do this for sometime now as I usually have something I need to say and generally no one to say it.
Faced with the reality of being able to do that has suddenly put me at a loss for words, but I'm quite sure this will pass soon enough.
What you may find here in future blogs is anything from my opinions on world economy,politics,and religion to my thoughts on the latest movies, rock albums, or fashion trends in other words anything goes, and please feel free to posts any comments good bad or otherwise as I am a firm beliver in free speech and would love to know what others think even if you strongly disagree with me.
I realize that no one is likely to read this blog at least intially and thats ok as it may take me several posts to get a feel for writing again and am mostly doing this for my own sense of well being as I'm sure many other bloggers do.
blogger thats a weird name who came up with that I should look it up I guess but for right now I need to jump off and get ready for work I know this wasn't much of a post for a blog titled rants and raves but atleast I got something down tune back in I promise I'll find something to rant about in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory