Sunday, November 22, 2009

If you Crave it Save it

   So my URL is craveitsaveit.blogspot.com
maybe your asking yourself why maybe not but here's the reasoning behind it
First it relates directly to my blogs main title that seemed important to me
Second it rhyms it's relatively short and easy to remember
Third the first couple names I tried were taken but I like it, it makes sense to me if you break it down the simple fact is if you CRAVE IT in other words if it's something you want, need, love, work, or pray for whether it's World Peace, Stopping Hunger, or Saving the Environment, or even something far less profound like wanting a new car, home, or just that big o' piece of chocolate cake after diner.

   Whatever it is you've got to do something about it you've got to SAVE IT save the world, save the children,or just save that damn piece of cake for later.

  Believe me there's nothing wrong with wanting the cake, I want it just as much as anybody else, well actually I prefer pie but I'll take the cake and damn it I'll eat it too.

  But I will share it with you and afterwards we can go to the gym together and work it off and hopefully reset our focus on more meaningful endeavors in life.

  Now I'm not going to get up on a soapbox or worse climb into my pulpit and throw down a bunch of     self-righteous garbage about what you should be doing, or the great things that I'm doing because that wouldn't be true there is a lot more things I could be doing and should be doing.

  All I can say is I'm striving to do better, looking at ways to do more, and trying to make a difference
if we can all do that then eventually it will make a difference and the world will be a better place for our kids to live in.

  So Crave it Save it and then sit back and Savor it knowing you did your part and enjoy your piece of cake guilt free.
  Comments, Critisizms, and/or Suggestions are always welcome and please come back tomorrow.
          PEACE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory