Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blog on Blogging (BLOG ON!!!)

   OK blog four day four I'm hoping to post one blog a day so, so far so good.

   I'm happy to see I have a follower and I'll thank my little sister for that, Unfortunately I've modified my site since she became a follower and now my follow tab has disappeared it appears to have been replaced with a subscribe to feed tab when I added Feedburner to my blog this is supposed to be better and apparently the two can't coexist or more than likely I haven't figured it out yet.

   If anyone happens to see this and knows what I'm doing wrong please post a comment and let me know.

   So maybe your wondering what makes a forty-four year old man with no formal writing experience suddenly decide to start writing a full time blog, I know my wife is she thinks I'm nuts she's probably right,
well it's like this Iwas sitting at my computer about a week ago aimlessly surfing the web, bored to death, and sick of the T.V. and Video games.

   I needed a hobby something to stimulate the stagnating gray matter between my ears I decided I needed to start writing again, I say again because I used to write quite a bit back in my high school days but have only written sporadically since then, so I began searching for a venue to accomadate my sudden desire.

  I came across a site called associated content and decided to give it a try, I signed up, found an article idea to write submitted it and was QUICKLY REJECTED.
TIP: Always read the submission guidelines BEFORE Submitting your article, so I went back read the guidelines made the necessary corrections and added a couple lines to meet the minimum word count resubmitted and my article was published.

  It was about that time that I realized I didn't want to write that way, I mean I can but I don't want to, I guess I lack discipline, I thought about Twitter but that just seems more like a family chat room than a true Blog site, so after a few more searches and a brief education in Blogging I ended up here and quickly found myself awash in Layouts, and Templates, RSS, Feedburns, live feeds, smart feeds, feed subscriptions, feed readers, live feed feedback, feed, feed, feed, feed, feed... and links to everything and everyone, everywhere.

  WOW!!!!!!!!!!   That took care of the stagnating brain problem anyway in fact my organic processor is overloaded and there's smoke pouring from my ears, but hey I'm writing and it feels good and I'm broadcasting loud and clear to my audience of one and even that feels good so I'll be back tomorrow and the day after and the day after...

  P.S. My little sis has agree to do some guest blogs on occasions so I look forward  to that until tomorrow
 
  PEACE

 

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2009 at 7:02 AM , Anonymous Amy said...

I have subscribed to your blogs also, never know what is gonna come out of that head of yours. You certainly have alot up in there, you are not dumb by no means, and have a opinion about alot of things, now you can just pour your heart and soul out on whatever you wish. OMG was I just nice to my brother in law. Ok now I have issues. I not suppose to be nice to him. You and I are suppose to disagree lol. Take care and keep blogging

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog Directory Contemplations blogs blog search directory